1. Life’s hard.
2. Well excuuuuuuuse me.
3. STEVE HOLT!
4. Judging you.
5. I am having a love affair with this ice cream sandwich.
6. Oh you’re hungry.
7. We shan’t be telling your mother this, shan’t we?
8. I don’t know what I expected.
9. She calls it a mayon-egg.
10. I DON’T WANT NO PART OF YOUR TIGHTASS COUNTRY CLUB YA FREAK BITCH.
We’ve got big summer plans. Do you?
Follow our summer tips. Take pics. Send them over. Win prizes.
Chicago remains one of the most dangerous cities in the United States, with 515 reported homicides in 2012. But our homicide rate is still lower than cities like Detroit and Philadelphia. (Chicago saw 19 homicides per every 100,000 people, while Philadelphia saw 21.5.)
Things are, however, improving. Chicago logged 15 homicides this March, down from the 52 of last March.
"Regardless of your loyalties, we’ll all be rooting for Boston in much the same way that we rooted for New York during the first games after the attacks on 9/11 because the city of Boston needs a mindless diversion now more than ever."
Read the rest here on RedEye Chicago.
The headline ideas:
The cover mock-ups:
The finished product: