luciehmacias #312Commute: 2013 has been the year of odd jobs, but my main job takes me to the South Side. The Red Line curves right before reaching 47th and no matter what train I caught I would watch my bus leave as the train slowed down on that curve. Spring brought the shutdown and I had to catch the bus from the 47th Red/Green Line station. I would watch the bus leave as I ran down the stairs. Every. Single. Time. Then, the Red Line reopened in October. Not only are the trains faster, but I’m never running to catch a bus anymore! CTA, you may have botched the Ventra rollout, but on this chilly and snowy morning, I’m glad I only waited a couple of minutes for a bus.
Tell your story, 312Works: http://bit.ly/IFZ8fR
One of my favorite #312Commute stories! Have you submitted one or want to? Check out that link above. Also, next week we announce a new theme!
- medium--raw reblogged this from redeyechicago
- mzmann87 likes this
- chitownambitions reblogged this from smashdoe
- chitownambitions likes this
- thepaulacosta likes this
- smashdoe reblogged this from redeyechicago
- boxofmoths likes this
- amandapen likes this
- ninjatengu likes this
- marknerdlier reblogged this from redeyechicago
- redeyechicago reblogged this from 312works and added:
- 312works posted this